FIA – the “privately organized business development network”
Encouraging the personal and entrepreneurial growth of network partners through personal encounters and exchanges on concrete business issues, politics, social topics and personal aspects that trigger an innovative impetus, self-critical introspection, curiosity, reflectiveness, and personal learning.
FIA Family – the FIA partners as a network of trust
Trust is the common foundation for all interaction. Lifelong learning the platform for future-oriented commercial operations. And the mutual cultivation of respectful interaction the stimulus for promoting entrepreneurial activity.
FIA – the platform for sophisticated know-how transfer
The network supports its partners’ commercial development with the provision and maintenance of high-quality products and services as well as by establishing productive relationships and contacts for the members.
FIA – the business and relationship network in Frankfurt and the Rhine-Main region
FIA offers its services to national and international interested parties – companies and institutions as well as individuals – who are interested in Frankfurt as a location. The Alliance provides valuable networking opportunities, helpful contacts, and advice on how to achieve their goals.
Corporate Social Responsibility as an integral part of FIA’s activities
As a local institution and point of contact for the Frankfurt region, FIA assumes the patronage for social projects in the area and supports their development. In accordance with its international orientation, the network also sponsors an international project with a social focus every year.
Procurement and placement of business relations of every nature. FIA manages the network of the affiliated partners.
• FIA is a network based on trust. Every FIA partner acts to the best of their knowledge and judgement. The members follow the principle of voluntary declaration.
• FIA Partner Meetings are held monthly 10 times a year, at which partners present their ideas, activities, successes, and opportunities.
• Continuous communication takes place online in the “FIA Virtual Network”. It serves as a bulletin board and provides an opportunity for FIA partners to post or comment current developments that they would like to share with other members. Access to this network is restricted to FIA partners.
• Both the Partner Meetings and the Virtual Network offer highly attractive means to generate business opportunities, each being a marketplace for new and follow-up business, and managed by FIA.
• When placing an order for services (advertising, marketing, auditing, legal and other counselling, for instance), the board will always endeavor to select an offer from an FIA partner first. Should this not be possible, external offers will be considered.
- Every FIA partner signs the association agreement.
- Every FIA partner also signs the “code of ethics”.
- The code of ethics defines rules for transparent and trustworthy interaction. If business transactions are concluded via FIA that are not communicated to the network, the FIA Council may elect to exclude the partners from the network.
- Our guiding principle: All communication is conducted voluntarily and honestly.